HS6R | 1200 Lumens Triple Output Rechargeable HeadLamp
HS6R | 1200 Lumens Triple Output Rechargeable HeadLamp
Cyansky HS6R Triple Output Rechargeable HeadLamp
Triple Output for Multiple Application
Main White Light
Auxiliary Red Light
Auxiliary White light
Dual Switch Design
Suitable for Helmets
Adjustable Up and Down
Powerful 18650 Li-ion Battery
HS6R is a full metal TYPE-C rechargeable headlamp specially built for outdoor searching & rescuing, camping, hiking, running, climbing, cycling and industrial operations.
It features triple outputs with the main light of white spotlight and auxiliary lights of white floodlight and red light.
The main light and auxiliary lights of high output rechargeable headlamp work simultaneously and beam a maximum of 1200 lumens.
Moreover, the independent dual switch design on the headlamp for main and auxiliary lights allows single-hand operation extremely easy.
The HS6R Triple Output Rechargeable HeadLamp offered by Helius is perfect for outdoor searching, rescuing, and industrial operations. It offers three outputs, each suited for different applications. The main white spotlight with a maximum brightness of 1200 lumens gives great visibility for all long-range outdoor activities like exploring and searching. If you are someone who loves to go camping or needs to do some repair work at home, you can use the auxiliary white light with a maximum brightness of 500 lumens. It also has an auxiliary red light that offers good night vision, all the while keeping the mosquitoes away. So, if you want to explore a tropical paradise at night without having to battle mosquitoes, HS6R is for you.
The battery monitoring system will help you keep track of the charge. It has a 90° pivot that allows the headlamp to be positioned for multiple directional illuminations. So, add the HS6R headlamp from Helius to your gear when you go camping next time.
- Weight: 118g (with no battery)
- Main Light (White Spotlight): 30-1200 Lumens
- Distance: 170 meters
- High Runtime: 2 hours
- Auxiliary White Lights (Floodlight): 30-500 Lumens
- Charging: Type-C USB Port
- Batteries: 1*18650 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Weatherproof: IPX8 waterproof and 2-meter impact resistance, -30~50 centigrade
- Main Application:The LED lamp generates heat when it's on high modes. When the temperature is over the safety data, the output will automatically step down to reduce the temperature, when the temperature is lower than the safety value, the output will gradually increase.
- Multi-angle Adjustable Bracket and Frame:Outdoor searching, rescuing, activities and industrial operation
- Protection based on Time:The headlamp can be adjusted by pivoting up or down 90°for multiple directional illuminations.
- Protection based on Temperature:When the light work on the Turbo mode (1200 lumens) for 1 minute, it will automatically switch down to 1000 lumens to avoid overheating.
- 1*LUMINUS SST 40 LED,
- 1* LUMINUS SST 20 LED,
- 1*Everlight 2835 red LED
- Output: 30-1200 lumens
- Runtime: 2-60 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity 7200 candela
- Switching Side switch and Top metal switch
- Length 3.5 in (8.8cm)
Aero-aluminum Alloy body
- 1*HS6R Headlamp,
- 1*BL1826 Battery,
- 1*Spare O-ring,
- 1* EVA sticker
- 1* User Manual,
- 1* Warranty Card,
- 1* USB Charging Cable
During carry, please loosen the tail cap for about half-circle to avoid unintended activation. An unintended activation in a backpack or pocket for a long time may run the battery out and burn out surrounding objects due to heat.
2. Children use this headlamp must under the guidance of adults.
3. This high output LED headlamp is capable of causing eye damage to the user. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
4. Do not put the headlamp with battery in it into the fire, otherwise it will explode.
5. Do not put the headlamp with the battery cover open into the water.
6. Do not reverse the positive and negative pole of the battery.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Norway, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Poland, Ireland, Estonia, Sweden, Switzerland , Romania, Finland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, United States these country was recognized by the checkout system at present.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the quotation.
Domestic orders are processed in anywhere between 5 to 7 days. Shipping times can vary depending on whether it is to an urban or rural location. Usually order ship within 10-15 days after processing. Orders are shipped on weekdays. Shipments may be delayed due to a high number of requests, especially around the holidays or other worldwide irresistible force event. We will be in contact with you in case your order is going to be delayed, via the email or phone number you provide us. We also offer overnight delivery for specific areas. We also offer fastest shipping 5-7 days options with additional cost.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
General custom duty or Import Tax or VAT was included along with your payment.
If the parcel would be charged by Custom office or the government at the destination country, all Custom fee & Duty or import tax or VAT will be responsible by the customer. If customer refuse to pay related Custom duty or import tax or VAT to cause the parcel return, All risk will be responsible by the customer. We as seller are right to refuse any refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Products with obvious signs of use.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The safety instructions have been classified according to the seriousness of the risk for each of our flashlight products, as follows:
DANGER: “Danger” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in death or catastrophic bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
WARNING: “Warning” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in serious bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
CAUTION: “Caution” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in minor bodily injury or property damage, if the safety instruction is not observed.
NOTICE: “Notice” contains general information that relates to the safe operation of the flashlight, and it’s battery and charging equipment.
• To avoid risk of damage to eyesight, never look directly into the beam when the light is on, nor shine it directly into another person’s eyes.
• Any battery may rupture or explode if put in a fire or otherwise exposed to excessive heat. To avoid risk of injury, DO NOT expose batteries to fire or excessive heat.
• Never short-circuit a battery pack by bringing the terminals in contact with a metal object. Explosion, burns, other bodily injury or fire could result.
• Never try to disassemble or repair the flashlight or charging accessories. Electric shock or fire may result.
• Never alter the plug on your charging accessories. If the plug will not fit into the available outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Trying to plug into an improper outlet can result in electric shock or fire.
• Any battery may leak harmful chemicals which may damage skin, clothing, or the inside of the flashlight. To avoid risk of injury, do not let any material leaked from a battery come in contact with eyes or skin.
• Never heat and never attempt to disassemble the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of caustic electrolyte. In the event of skin contact, wash the affected area immediately and obtain prompt medical attention.
• Never allow liquids to spill on the Direct Plug-in Charger and DO NOT charge outdoors, as the unit is not waterproof. Exposure to rain or other liquid could result in fire or electric shock.
• Never store or transport flammable liquids, gases or explosive materials in the same compartment as the flashlight or its accessories, as possible sparking in the equipment could ignite a fire or explosion.
• Always secure the flashlight in its storage case. Never place the flashlight on the passenger seat or anyplace else in the car where it can become a projectile during a collision or sudden stop.
• Never expose the terminals of the Lithium-Ion Battery to any metal object. When transporting a Lithium-Ion Battery outside the flashlight, wrap it or place it in a plastic bag, or put insulating tape over the terminals.
• DO NOT charge or operate the flashlight near flammable materials.
• DO NOT charge battery in gas-tight enclosures as hydrogen gas is emitted under certain conditions and can explode if concentrated and confined.
• DO NOT operate flashlight with the lens off and the LED on and exposed. Personal injury or damage to heat sensitive materials may result (e.g. plastics, rubber, cloth fabrics, etc.)
To reduce the risk of harm to your flashlight and others:
• NEVER allow children to play with, or operate the LED flashlight!
• Locate power cord away from foot traffic, heavy objects and other causes of abrasion or stress, as it presents a fire and/or electric shock hazard.
• Never pull on the power cord when unplugging the Direct Plug-in Charger. Grasp the Direct Plug-in Charger(D) main unit and pull to avoid damage.
• Between uses, disconnect Direct Plug-in Charger(D) from power source.
• DO NOT use non-rechargeable batteries in your rechargeable flashlight.
• For prolonged storage, remove battery and store apart from flashlight.
WHAT WE ARE