OLED Smart Digital Display Flashlight GTR30
OLED Smart Digital Display Flashlight GTR30
GTR30 OLED Smart Digital Display Rechargeable High Power Flashlight
Built-in high-capacity battery, with a 0.96-inch OLED large screen, real-time display of brightness, temperature control, child lock, power, remaining time. Equipped with domestic P90 lamp beads, the brightness is up to 3000 lumens, exquisite and compact, easy to carry, built-in overcharge and overdischarge chip, USB charging and charging for mobile phones, charging and discharging have power indicator, adjustable in five gears.
this small screen OLED display the precise time and battery residual capacity
Product Model: GTR30 Torch
Irradiation distance: 300-500 meters
Bulb type: single domestic P90 lamp bead
Product specification: length 143mm, head diameter 64mm, tail diameter 51mm
Product features: built-in temperature control circuit, automatically switch to low light when over temperature, unlock after 15 minutes
single click: low, medium, high;
double click: flash, SOS, long press for two seconds to shut down
Screen display specifications: 0.96 inch OLED screen
Display function: brightness, temperature control, child lock, battery, remaining time
Power supply mode: built-in 4 18650 batteries
Battery capacity: 10400mAh (2600mAh*4pcs)
Battery life: 75 minutes (3000 lumens) / 182 minutes (1000 lumens) / 790 minutes (300 lumens)
Charge and discharge protection: built-in overcharge and overdischarge IC, prolong battery life
Battery indicator: LED light is green when the battery is full, red when the battery is weak
Charging indication: LED is red when charging, green when fully charged
Zoom function: none
Spotlight effect: spotlight
Working voltage: 8.4V
Maximum power: 30W
Maximum lumens: 3000 lumens
Input interface: TYPE-C
Output interface: USB-A female socket
Input voltage: 5V/2A
Output voltage: 5V/2A
Body color: black
Luminous color: white light
Lamp bead color temperature: 7500K
Body material: aluminum alloy
Switch type: lamp head push switch
Surface treatment: wear-resistant anodized
Waterproof grade: IPX5 (anti-rain, anti-splash water)
Product net weight: 559g
Product gross weight: 614g
1*Type-C USB cable
Here's the comments from Reddit, r/flashlight
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Norway, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Poland, Ireland, Estonia, Sweden, Switzerland , Romania, Finland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, United States these country was recognized by the checkout system at present.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the quotation.
Domestic orders are processed in anywhere between 5 to 7 days. Shipping times can vary depending on whether it is to an urban or rural location. Usually order ship within 10-15 days after processing. Orders are shipped on weekdays. Shipments may be delayed due to a high number of requests, especially around the holidays or other worldwide irresistible force event. We will be in contact with you in case your order is going to be delayed, via the email or phone number you provide us. We also offer overnight delivery for specific areas. We also offer fastest shipping 5-7 days options with additional cost.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
General custom duty or Import Tax or VAT was included along with your payment.
If the parcel would be charged by Custom office or the government at the destination country, all Custom fee & Duty or import tax or VAT will be responsible by the customer. If customer refuse to pay related Custom duty or import tax or VAT to cause the parcel return, All risk will be responsible by the customer. We as seller are right to refuse any refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Products with obvious signs of use.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The safety instructions have been classified according to the seriousness of the risk for each of our flashlight products, as follows:
DANGER: “Danger” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in death or catastrophic bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
WARNING: “Warning” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in serious bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
CAUTION: “Caution” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in minor bodily injury or property damage, if the safety instruction is not observed.
NOTICE: “Notice” contains general information that relates to the safe operation of the flashlight, and it’s battery and charging equipment.
• To avoid risk of damage to eyesight, never look directly into the beam when the light is on, nor shine it directly into another person’s eyes.
• Any battery may rupture or explode if put in a fire or otherwise exposed to excessive heat. To avoid risk of injury, DO NOT expose batteries to fire or excessive heat.
• Never short-circuit a battery pack by bringing the terminals in contact with a metal object. Explosion, burns, other bodily injury or fire could result.
• Never try to disassemble or repair the flashlight or charging accessories. Electric shock or fire may result.
• Never alter the plug on your charging accessories. If the plug will not fit into the available outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Trying to plug into an improper outlet can result in electric shock or fire.
• Any battery may leak harmful chemicals which may damage skin, clothing, or the inside of the flashlight. To avoid risk of injury, do not let any material leaked from a battery come in contact with eyes or skin.
• Never heat and never attempt to disassemble the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of caustic electrolyte. In the event of skin contact, wash the affected area immediately and obtain prompt medical attention.
• Never allow liquids to spill on the Direct Plug-in Charger and DO NOT charge outdoors, as the unit is not waterproof. Exposure to rain or other liquid could result in fire or electric shock.
• Never store or transport flammable liquids, gases or explosive materials in the same compartment as the flashlight or its accessories, as possible sparking in the equipment could ignite a fire or explosion.
• Always secure the flashlight in its storage case. Never place the flashlight on the passenger seat or anyplace else in the car where it can become a projectile during a collision or sudden stop.
• Never expose the terminals of the Lithium-Ion Battery to any metal object. When transporting a Lithium-Ion Battery outside the flashlight, wrap it or place it in a plastic bag, or put insulating tape over the terminals.
• DO NOT charge or operate the flashlight near flammable materials.
• DO NOT charge battery in gas-tight enclosures as hydrogen gas is emitted under certain conditions and can explode if concentrated and confined.
• DO NOT operate flashlight with the lens off and the LED on and exposed. Personal injury or damage to heat sensitive materials may result (e.g. plastics, rubber, cloth fabrics, etc.)
To reduce the risk of harm to your flashlight and others:
• NEVER allow children to play with, or operate the LED flashlight!
• Locate power cord away from foot traffic, heavy objects and other causes of abrasion or stress, as it presents a fire and/or electric shock hazard.
• Never pull on the power cord when unplugging the Direct Plug-in Charger. Grasp the Direct Plug-in Charger(D) main unit and pull to avoid damage.
• Between uses, disconnect Direct Plug-in Charger(D) from power source.
• DO NOT use non-rechargeable batteries in your rechargeable flashlight.
• For prolonged storage, remove battery and store apart from flashlight.
WHAT WE ARE