|Product Dimensions||15 x 7 x 7cm; 50g|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||T1-B|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power and Plug Description:||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+++|
|Luminous Flux||1000 lm|
T1-B COB Side Light Flashlight
T1-B COB Side Light Flashlight
Discount Code: T1B10OFF
T1-B LED Torch 1000 Lumen Extremely Bright with COB Side Light, USB Rechargeable, 4 Light Modes, IPX6 Waterproof
- High performance and durability: with the 5W chip, this super bright LED torch can reach 3000 lumens and the range 250 metres, the metal housing is made of high-quality and robust materials and has excellent strength. This light is also ideal as an emergency light that you can store in your car for night tyre changes etc., or as a spare light in the event of a power failure.
- 4 modes dimming, USB charging and discharge type: press the switch to light up, (high → low → flash → COB side light), 4 modes of dimming, free to choose the most suitable brightness light, built-in USB input/output. The charging time is approx. 3~6 hours Output port can be used as a mobile power source, 1-3 flashing blue lights indicate the charging process, 4 fully luminous blue lights indicate that the charging process is complete.
- COB side light IPX67 waterproof: COB side light can be used as maintenance, camping, power outages, work or home emergency lights and provide great illumination, if you perform repair work at night, you can meet different lighting needs. IPX-6 waterproof standard can prevent rain and dust from entering, even in stormy environments.
- Battery capacity indicator: The 4 blue lights on the top of the switch when using the torch indicate sufficient power, 3 blue lights show a charge between 50-75%, 2 blue lights indicate a charge between 25-50%, and 1 blue light indicates that the charge is below 25% and the torch needs to be charged as quickly as possible, fully charged. In low-light mode. can last for more than 6 hours of use.
- 【Quality Service●Package List】Offers 12 months free warranty service from the date of purchase, please feel free to explore from the email address if you have any questions or comments, reply 24 hours back and provide high quality service. The battery included in this product is CE certified. Box contents: 1 x T1-B torch, 1 x 18650 battery, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x user manual.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Norway, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Poland, Ireland, Estonia, Sweden, Switzerland , Romania, Finland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, United States these country was recognized by the checkout system at present.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the quotation.
Domestic orders are processed in anywhere between 5 to 7 days. Shipping times can vary depending on whether it is to an urban or rural location. Usually order ship within 10-15 days after processing. Orders are shipped on weekdays. Shipments may be delayed due to a high number of requests, especially around the holidays or other worldwide irresistible force event. We will be in contact with you in case your order is going to be delayed, via the email or phone number you provide us. We also offer overnight delivery for specific areas. We also offer fastest shipping 5-7 days options with additional cost.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
General custom duty or Import Tax or VAT was included along with your payment.
If the parcel would be charged by Custom office or the government at the destination country, all Custom fee & Duty or import tax or VAT will be responsible by the customer. If customer refuse to pay related Custom duty or import tax or VAT to cause the parcel return, All risk will be responsible by the customer. We as seller are right to refuse any refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Products with obvious signs of use.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The safety instructions have been classified according to the seriousness of the risk for each of our flashlight products, as follows:
DANGER: “Danger” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in death or catastrophic bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
WARNING: “Warning” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in serious bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
CAUTION: “Caution” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in minor bodily injury or property damage, if the safety instruction is not observed.
NOTICE: “Notice” contains general information that relates to the safe operation of the flashlight, and it’s battery and charging equipment.
• To avoid risk of damage to eyesight, never look directly into the beam when the light is on, nor shine it directly into another person’s eyes.
• Any battery may rupture or explode if put in a fire or otherwise exposed to excessive heat. To avoid risk of injury, DO NOT expose batteries to fire or excessive heat.
• Never short-circuit a battery pack by bringing the terminals in contact with a metal object. Explosion, burns, other bodily injury or fire could result.
• Never try to disassemble or repair the flashlight or charging accessories. Electric shock or fire may result.
• Never alter the plug on your charging accessories. If the plug will not fit into the available outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Trying to plug into an improper outlet can result in electric shock or fire.
• Any battery may leak harmful chemicals which may damage skin, clothing, or the inside of the flashlight. To avoid risk of injury, do not let any material leaked from a battery come in contact with eyes or skin.
• Never heat and never attempt to disassemble the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of caustic electrolyte. In the event of skin contact, wash the affected area immediately and obtain prompt medical attention.
• Never allow liquids to spill on the Direct Plug-in Charger and DO NOT charge outdoors, as the unit is not waterproof. Exposure to rain or other liquid could result in fire or electric shock.
• Never store or transport flammable liquids, gases or explosive materials in the same compartment as the flashlight or its accessories, as possible sparking in the equipment could ignite a fire or explosion.
• Always secure the flashlight in its storage case. Never place the flashlight on the passenger seat or anyplace else in the car where it can become a projectile during a collision or sudden stop.
• Never expose the terminals of the Lithium-Ion Battery to any metal object. When transporting a Lithium-Ion Battery outside the flashlight, wrap it or place it in a plastic bag, or put insulating tape over the terminals.
• DO NOT charge or operate the flashlight near flammable materials.
• DO NOT charge battery in gas-tight enclosures as hydrogen gas is emitted under certain conditions and can explode if concentrated and confined.
• DO NOT operate flashlight with the lens off and the LED on and exposed. Personal injury or damage to heat sensitive materials may result (e.g. plastics, rubber, cloth fabrics, etc.)
To reduce the risk of harm to your flashlight and others:
• NEVER allow children to play with, or operate the LED flashlight!
• Locate power cord away from foot traffic, heavy objects and other causes of abrasion or stress, as it presents a fire and/or electric shock hazard.
• Never pull on the power cord when unplugging the Direct Plug-in Charger. Grasp the Direct Plug-in Charger(D) main unit and pull to avoid damage.
• Between uses, disconnect Direct Plug-in Charger(D) from power source.
• DO NOT use non-rechargeable batteries in your rechargeable flashlight.
• For prolonged storage, remove battery and store apart from flashlight.
WHAT WE ARE