K3 | Long-Range Illumination Tactical Flashlight | LUMINUS SFT-40-W LED
K3 | Long-Range Illumination Tactical Flashlight | LUMINUS SFT-40-W LED
K3 Long-Range Illumination Tactical Flashlight
Light beam and illustrations (Power off & Turbo mode)
- Weight: 207g (with battery)
- Distance: 600 meters
- High Runtime: 2 hours
- Light Type: Long-range focused light
- Charging: Type-C USB Port
- Batteries: 1*21700 5000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Weatherproof: IPX8 waterproof and 2-meter impact resistance, -30~50 centigrade
- LED: LUMINUS SFT-40-W LED
- Unique Design: Thread body with zirconium head
- Main Application: Military action, police law enforcement and duty, searching & rescuing, self tactical use and outdoor activities
Officers in law enforcement need powerful long-range flashlights when they are in rescue operations or even during regular patrolling. The K3 (Long-Range Illumination Tactical Flashlight) from Helius is specifically for law enforcement officers who are dedicated to patrolling and search and rescue operations. The SFT-40-W LED used in the flashlight offers a maximum beam distance of 600 meters with 1600 lumens. Its high-strength and oxidation-resistant aluminum body, along with its waterproof features, make it durable and suitable for year-round outdoor use. The unique feature of this tactical flashlight is its rigid zirconium bezel, which can aid officers in hand-to-hand combat and break windows during emergency situations. Even civilians stuck in emergency situations can use it to save their lives.
The optional gun mounts and remote switches provide officers with extra assistance during tactical situations. The package comes with a charging cable, a holster, a metal clip, spare O-rings, and a tail cap. So, why the wait? Get one for yourself for emergency situations.
- Maximum Output: 1600 lumens
- Runtime: 2 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity: 90000 candela
- Switching: Click tailcap & Metal Switch
- Length: 5.9 in (15.1cm)
Body:Durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- 1*LED flashlight
- 1*5000mAh 21700 battery
- 1*Charging Cable
- 1*Spare o-ring
- 1*Metal Clip
- 1*Warranty Card
- 1*User Manual
2. This LED tactical Flashlight is designed for military, police duty and adult self defense. Children use the this flashlight must under the guidance of adults.
3. The high output hunting flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
4. Do not put the flashlight with battery in it into the fire, otherwise it will explode.
5. Do not put the flashlight with the battery cover opened into the water.
6. Do not reverse the positive and negative of the battery.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Norway, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Poland, Ireland, Estonia, Sweden, Switzerland , Romania, Finland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, United States these country was recognized by the checkout system at present.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the quotation.
Domestic orders are processed in anywhere between 5 to 7 days. Shipping times can vary depending on whether it is to an urban or rural location. Usually order ship within 10-15 days after processing. Orders are shipped on weekdays. Shipments may be delayed due to a high number of requests, especially around the holidays or other worldwide irresistible force event. We will be in contact with you in case your order is going to be delayed, via the email or phone number you provide us. We also offer overnight delivery for specific areas. We also offer fastest shipping 5-7 days options with additional cost.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
General custom duty or Import Tax or VAT was included along with your payment.
If the parcel would be charged by Custom office or the government at the destination country, all Custom fee & Duty or import tax or VAT will be responsible by the customer. If customer refuse to pay related Custom duty or import tax or VAT to cause the parcel return, All risk will be responsible by the customer. We as seller are right to refuse any refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Products with obvious signs of use.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The safety instructions have been classified according to the seriousness of the risk for each of our flashlight products, as follows:
DANGER: “Danger” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in death or catastrophic bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
WARNING: “Warning” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in serious bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
CAUTION: “Caution” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in minor bodily injury or property damage, if the safety instruction is not observed.
NOTICE: “Notice” contains general information that relates to the safe operation of the flashlight, and it’s battery and charging equipment.
• To avoid risk of damage to eyesight, never look directly into the beam when the light is on, nor shine it directly into another person’s eyes.
• Any battery may rupture or explode if put in a fire or otherwise exposed to excessive heat. To avoid risk of injury, DO NOT expose batteries to fire or excessive heat.
• Never short-circuit a battery pack by bringing the terminals in contact with a metal object. Explosion, burns, other bodily injury or fire could result.
• Never try to disassemble or repair the flashlight or charging accessories. Electric shock or fire may result.
• Never alter the plug on your charging accessories. If the plug will not fit into the available outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Trying to plug into an improper outlet can result in electric shock or fire.
• Any battery may leak harmful chemicals which may damage skin, clothing, or the inside of the flashlight. To avoid risk of injury, do not let any material leaked from a battery come in contact with eyes or skin.
• Never heat and never attempt to disassemble the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of caustic electrolyte. In the event of skin contact, wash the affected area immediately and obtain prompt medical attention.
• Never allow liquids to spill on the Direct Plug-in Charger and DO NOT charge outdoors, as the unit is not waterproof. Exposure to rain or other liquid could result in fire or electric shock.
• Never store or transport flammable liquids, gases or explosive materials in the same compartment as the flashlight or its accessories, as possible sparking in the equipment could ignite a fire or explosion.
• Always secure the flashlight in its storage case. Never place the flashlight on the passenger seat or anyplace else in the car where it can become a projectile during a collision or sudden stop.
• Never expose the terminals of the Lithium-Ion Battery to any metal object. When transporting a Lithium-Ion Battery outside the flashlight, wrap it or place it in a plastic bag, or put insulating tape over the terminals.
• DO NOT charge or operate the flashlight near flammable materials.
• DO NOT charge battery in gas-tight enclosures as hydrogen gas is emitted under certain conditions and can explode if concentrated and confined.
• DO NOT operate flashlight with the lens off and the LED on and exposed. Personal injury or damage to heat sensitive materials may result (e.g. plastics, rubber, cloth fabrics, etc.)
To reduce the risk of harm to your flashlight and others:
• NEVER allow children to play with, or operate the LED flashlight!
• Locate power cord away from foot traffic, heavy objects and other causes of abrasion or stress, as it presents a fire and/or electric shock hazard.
• Never pull on the power cord when unplugging the Direct Plug-in Charger. Grasp the Direct Plug-in Charger(D) main unit and pull to avoid damage.
• Between uses, disconnect Direct Plug-in Charger(D) from power source.
• DO NOT use non-rechargeable batteries in your rechargeable flashlight.
• For prolonged storage, remove battery and store apart from flashlight.
WHAT WE ARE