Aluminium Alloy HoneyComb EDC 2100 Lumens
Aluminium Alloy HoneyComb EDC 2100 Lumens
HoneyComb EDC 2100 Lumens
An ingeniously crafted beacon inspired by the intricate design concept of a bee house. Meticulously engineered using top-tier materials such as aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, and fortified with a tempered glass lens boasting a specialized coating, this flashlight embodies a harmonious fusion of innovation and style.
Elevating the experience for EDC enthusiasts, this compact marvel houses 3 x Luminous SST-20 White light LEDs along with 1 x 3535\RGB LED, delivering an illuminating prowess that echoes the brilliance of its namesake. The unique lamp shape draws inspiration from the hexagonal architecture of bee hives, marrying functionality with an artistic touch.
Empowered by an 18350 battery (not included) and featuring a tactile mechanical switch conveniently located at the tail button, this flashlight ensures swift and intuitive operation, catering to the demands of urban explorers and outdoor aficionados alike.
Measuring a mere 27.5mm x 96mm and boasting a featherweight construction tipping the scales at only 112g, this EDC essential seamlessly combines portability with power. For added convenience, it arrives with a clip and battery, ready to accompany you on your adventures.
This EDC masterpiece illuminates with a commanding 2100 Lumens output and is packed with intelligent features. Its durable aluminum alloy body, resistant to corrosion, stands as a testament to robustness and endurance. Additionally, the inclusion of a resilient tempered glass lens, fortified with a specialized coating, provides impeccable protection against wear and tear, ensuring clarity and longevity.
Innovative in both design and functionality, the HoneyComb EDC flashlight pays homage to the bee's architectural precision while offering unparalleled performance and reliability. Embrace the synergy of form and function, as this portable marvel stands poised to brighten your journey, igniting a path that echoes the spirit of adventure.
◆ Material：Stainless steel/Titanium Alloy/Aluminium Alloy Shell, Aluminium Alloy Press button,Lamp Base,inside lamp body.
◆Surface Treatment：Grinding/Primary Colors，Press button,Lamp Base,inside lamp body processed by anodic oxidation.
◆ LED：3x Luminus SST-20 White light LED；1x 3535\RGB LED
◆ Lens：PC optical lens、Tempered Glasse lens with coating
◆ Battery：1x 18350 Battery
◆ Off/On：Tail Botton Mmechanical Switch
◆ Weight：112g（Battery excluded）
The above data is obtained from tests conducted in our company's laboratory using 18350 (1100mAh) batteries. Due to variations in batteries used or testing environments, test results may differ.
This product incorporates an over-temperature protection module. When the surface temperature of the flashlight exceeds 55℃, it will automatically reduce brightness.
2.1 When using for the first time, unscrew the tail cap, insert the battery with the positive end facing forward into the body of the flashlight, then screw the tail cap back on.
2.2 While the flashlight is off, press the tail switch to turn on the flashlight, entering the default mode. Press the switch again to turn it off.
2.3 Mode switching: While the light is on, lightly tap the tail switch and release it within 1 second. The flashlight will switch to the next mode.
2.4 Mode selection: While in the illuminated state of the white light mode, quickly tap the switch twice to enter the color light mode; vice versa. While in the white light mode or color light mode, quickly tap the switch three times to enter the strobe mode.
2.5 Mode and brightness settings are as follows: a. White light mode: Low brightness - Medium brightness - High brightness b. Color light mode: Low brightness - High brightness - Strobe c. Strobe mode: Flash - SOS
2.6 The default setting is the low brightness mode of the white light mode, with no mode memory and no brightness level memory.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Norway, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Poland, Ireland, Estonia, Sweden, Switzerland , Romania, Finland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, United States these country was recognized by the checkout system at present.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the quotation.
Domestic orders are processed in anywhere between 5 to 7 days. Shipping times can vary depending on whether it is to an urban or rural location. Usually order ship within 10-15 days after processing. Orders are shipped on weekdays. Shipments may be delayed due to a high number of requests, especially around the holidays or other worldwide irresistible force event. We will be in contact with you in case your order is going to be delayed, via the email or phone number you provide us. We also offer overnight delivery for specific areas. We also offer fastest shipping 5-7 days options with additional cost.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
General custom duty or Import Tax or VAT was included along with your payment.
If the parcel would be charged by Custom office or the government at the destination country, all Custom fee & Duty or import tax or VAT will be responsible by the customer. If customer refuse to pay related Custom duty or import tax or VAT to cause the parcel return, All risk will be responsible by the customer. We as seller are right to refuse any refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Products with obvious signs of use.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The safety instructions have been classified according to the seriousness of the risk for each of our flashlight products, as follows:
DANGER: “Danger” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in death or catastrophic bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
WARNING: “Warning” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in serious bodily injury, if the safety instruction is not observed.
CAUTION: “Caution” indicates the existence of a hazard that could result in minor bodily injury or property damage, if the safety instruction is not observed.
NOTICE: “Notice” contains general information that relates to the safe operation of the flashlight, and it’s battery and charging equipment.
• To avoid risk of damage to eyesight, never look directly into the beam when the light is on, nor shine it directly into another person’s eyes.
• Any battery may rupture or explode if put in a fire or otherwise exposed to excessive heat. To avoid risk of injury, DO NOT expose batteries to fire or excessive heat.
• Never short-circuit a battery pack by bringing the terminals in contact with a metal object. Explosion, burns, other bodily injury or fire could result.
• Never try to disassemble or repair the flashlight or charging accessories. Electric shock or fire may result.
• Never alter the plug on your charging accessories. If the plug will not fit into the available outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Trying to plug into an improper outlet can result in electric shock or fire.
• Any battery may leak harmful chemicals which may damage skin, clothing, or the inside of the flashlight. To avoid risk of injury, do not let any material leaked from a battery come in contact with eyes or skin.
• Never heat and never attempt to disassemble the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of caustic electrolyte. In the event of skin contact, wash the affected area immediately and obtain prompt medical attention.
• Never allow liquids to spill on the Direct Plug-in Charger and DO NOT charge outdoors, as the unit is not waterproof. Exposure to rain or other liquid could result in fire or electric shock.
• Never store or transport flammable liquids, gases or explosive materials in the same compartment as the flashlight or its accessories, as possible sparking in the equipment could ignite a fire or explosion.
• Always secure the flashlight in its storage case. Never place the flashlight on the passenger seat or anyplace else in the car where it can become a projectile during a collision or sudden stop.
• Never expose the terminals of the Lithium-Ion Battery to any metal object. When transporting a Lithium-Ion Battery outside the flashlight, wrap it or place it in a plastic bag, or put insulating tape over the terminals.
• DO NOT charge or operate the flashlight near flammable materials.
• DO NOT charge battery in gas-tight enclosures as hydrogen gas is emitted under certain conditions and can explode if concentrated and confined.
• DO NOT operate flashlight with the lens off and the LED on and exposed. Personal injury or damage to heat sensitive materials may result (e.g. plastics, rubber, cloth fabrics, etc.)
To reduce the risk of harm to your flashlight and others:
• NEVER allow children to play with, or operate the LED flashlight!
• Locate power cord away from foot traffic, heavy objects and other causes of abrasion or stress, as it presents a fire and/or electric shock hazard.
• Never pull on the power cord when unplugging the Direct Plug-in Charger. Grasp the Direct Plug-in Charger(D) main unit and pull to avoid damage.
• Between uses, disconnect Direct Plug-in Charger(D) from power source.
• DO NOT use non-rechargeable batteries in your rechargeable flashlight.
• For prolonged storage, remove battery and store apart from flashlight.
WHAT WE ARE