We could foudn some different waterproof rating on different products' description and do you know the specifit meaning?
We searched a nice source page for you and brife as follow
- IPX0: The product offers no special protection from water.
- IPX1: Can resist water that drips vertically onto the product.
- IPX2: Can resist water that hits the product at a 15° angle or less.
- IPX3: Can take water sprays of up to 60°.
- IPX4: Is resistant to water splashes from any direction.
- IPX5: Can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
- IPX6: Can resist high-pressure, heavy sprays of water.
- IPX6K: Can resist water jets of extremely high pressure. Rarely used.
- IPX7: Can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes.
- IPX8: Can be submerged deeper than 1 meter. The exact depth is specified by the manufacturer.
- IPX9K: Resists high-pressure, high-temperature sprays at close range. A very special case that’s dictated by a separate standard. Rarely used."
More details you could go to https://www.jabra.com/blog/waterproof-or-water-resistant-whats-behind-an-ip-rating/